Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Vienna Beef Hot Dog Stand-US Cellular Field Chicago





Two of my favorite things on the planet are hot dogs and baseball. I have been going to see White Sox games with my honey since last summer and we always stop and get a hot dog at the beginning of the game. The dogs sold at the park are Vienna Beef, so they are always good, but the only toppings to choose from are mustard, relish and onion. Until the day I spotted a Vienna Beef cart vendor!!! Sport peppers! Pickle! Tomato! Relish! Onion! Celery salt! A true Chicago-style dog! I couldn't believe we had been missing this friendly site all along. Seriously, I had never spotted this cart before and if I have to fight the crowds on the concourse and possibly miss the first inning, so be it. A true Chicago-style dog at the game makes everything so much better. This guy makes a great dog. The poppy seed bun is slathered in mustard, the plump juicy dog nestled inside. Top it off with sport peppers, tomatoes, a large crunchy pickle spear and a generous helping of celery salt. Grab one and rush to your seat and enjoy the game!

1 comment:

  1. Gosh you do so make my mouth water...its just not fair.

    ReplyDelete